Thursday, May 2, 2013

Extra Freebie from Babycakes - Scrapbook Place Contest

 Extra Freebie from Babycakes Doodle This and That
 
As you know ...Scrapbook Place Blog
 has a Contest Party this past month.
Hope you joined in the fun...I did ! I loved all the items made using my freebie  below.
If you did not get to join in ...they are strill here .Grab them now !
Well as a surprise ... I wanted to give  another freebie for honoring
my digi doodle for their contest in April.
"Thanks so much to all the joined in"
Special Thanks to Holley & Pat for the showcase of my digi doodle designs.
You are both the best...
Hope you has fun...and hope you will leave me and them a comment
when you drop by to grab this freebie.
A comment is alwayed appreciate...but it sure makes me want
 to give out more freebies.
 
Watch for my upcoming big sale on my digi doodles soon !
Everyone can use a discount.
 
Keep Creating  & Thanks!!
Sandra
 
 
Grab this...
La Fluers  Freebie by
Babycakes Digi Doodles
 
Oh...dont forget to drop by Scrapbook Place Blog  and
see who won the contest and the great prizes.
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Sandra! I can't wait to make a new card with it. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful doodle and I love the idea of using them to practice my machine quilting and making some mini art pieces. As usual I am way behind and now i am driving myself nuts trying to get things made for the grandbaby who is due at the end of the month.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sandra for helping us out on our blog challenge with those wonderful free digis. You made some awesome cards with them, too! Than you also for this new freebie! Looking forward to the "sale".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had fun playing with your doodles, Sandra!

    Beautiful Freebie, again :) Can't wait to use it somewhere!

    Thank you for being so generous.

    Regards,
    Vithya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo I was one of the winners....thanks for the extra digi stamp. It was fun to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea! Thank you so much! I never win anything....... Your such a neat person, your song brings tears to my eyes everytime I hear it!! I enjoy working with your images!
    Thanks to Holley too. Can't wait to use my new image. SueH

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holley, Debbie, Pat Vithya, Vallarie & SueH...Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day Weekend. And so glad you have fun with the Freebies. I love seeing what other do with my designs.
    I will be having a new surprise coming soon.
    Thanks Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the freebie! Came her from Holley's Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlene...Thanks for dropping by..and grabbing my freebie.

      Delete