Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Winners are ?

First I would like to say Thanks to all of you who played my Anniversary Game. I wish I could give you all a prize.
 Please continue to visit Babycakes Doodle This & That.
Your support and suggestions can only make my blog better.
Congratulations to all the winners and now .
 
 

Drum Roll Please.........
 My hubby pulled the names in this order so it's his fault!!



Happy Easter to All





 
Winner List :

4th place goes to Pat
3rd place goes to Holley
2nd place goes to Lady Bug Stampers
1 st place goes to Debbie of Woolen Sails


Congrats to  all the Winners
 Thanks again for sharing this wonderful
day with me and my hubby !!

9 comments:

  1. Sandra,
    I was excited to see my name as winner, thank you so much for the fun giveaway. I hope you have a wonderful anniversary and special plans for the two of you.

    Debbie
    woolensails@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still need your 2 choices of digi doodles you want by # and Name
      .
      You are so welcome... we had a wonderful dinner out with sister-in-law and granddaughter. It was nice !
      Sandra

      Delete
  2. Yeah, so exciting. Congrats to all the winners. I can't wait to see what everyone makes with their prizes. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Holley...I told my hubby after he pick your name who you were and he said. Good...(Men)LOL. Need you choice of digi doodle by name & #.
      Thanks
      Sandra

      Delete
  3. Yay!!! I love winning free digi's, and I love yours!! Congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you are happy sweetie...now choose you digi doodle by # & name and I need your email.
      Thanks
      Sandra

      Delete
  4. Got my pick, Bearly Exercising!! Gonna love playing with it tomorrow! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandra my email is fldigichick. You can get ahold of me there and tell me what I need to do I won second place. I have not had a lot of sleep in the past few days (insomnia)so my head isn't working well. If you would be so kind as to email me I would sure appreciate it. thanks so much for picking me. Linda K. www,ladybugstampers.blogspot.com is how I found out. LOL Thanks again Sandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry don't know your name...
      why don't you email me...at
      babycakesdesignstwo@comcast.net

      fldigichick at what ( att.net or yahoo.com ) ?
      Just email me and I need your 2 choice of what digi doodles on my blog you want?

      Delete